Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you Located? I have done housecalls North of Cape Cod in Kingston, Hingham and Plymouth. I have traveled from PTown to Falmouth on the Cape. I can do tech support on Martha’s Vineyard & Nantucket with the inclusion of a Travel fee from Falmouth which would include a Boat Trip, Parking Fee and a Bus on Island.
2. Should I bring my computer to you? Yes you can but I prefer coming to you so that you get immediate, correct diagnosis of your problem and we both know how you want to proceed.
3. How much experience do I have? I have over 25+ years of experience in the Computing Business.
4. Do I charge by the Hour? Yes I charge by the hour with 1 hour minimum and I also offer 10% Discounts for Senior Citizens and Veterans.
5. Do you work on Macs? Yes I have worked on Macs but would refer internal hardware problems to others.
6. My computer died or wont boot. Can you retrieve my data? Yes I can if I cant get your computer to boot or save you data any other way, I could pull your hard drive and copy to an external hard drive or to the Cloud.
7. My cell phone is infected. Can you do a reset? Yes I can.
8. Do you sell computer parts? yes I can purchase computer parts for you and Install.
9. Do you fix broken laptop screens? Yes I can get it fixed.
10. Why should I hire you? I have excellent communication skills, quick turnaround times, am experienced in technology, am locally owned and have been professionally trained.
5 thoughts on “FAQ’s”